's effort then McGladrey'sÂ Â IT Due Diligence team is the right place for you.Â Â In this role you'll l be performing the IT due diligence and work closely with ourÂ Â Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice offers clients professional Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) advisory services. You also be working on projects focused on IT understanding of the IT due diligence and also works with our clients post-close to assist them in the identification of appropriate resources to assist with technology strategy and implementation projects.Â Â We are looking for an experienced IT due diligence director who can work with our integrated financial, tax and IT transaction advisory services team to lead IT due diligence projects. Â Your work will be valued by our private equity clients.Â Â Â
Location:Â New York
- Lead and manage IT due diligence projects related to the acquisitions by private equity groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Provide management advice to our clients related to IT strategy, business application effectiveness, network infrastructure and IT internal controls to help them assist the IT risks related to potential acquisitions.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of current IT technologies and business software applications to allow us to develop IT due diligence work products of the highest quality.
- Lead in the development of IT recommendations and implementation plans, including the identification of future IT initiatives that may be required following the close of a transaction.
- Work with the National Leader - IT Transaction Support Services to build deep relationships with private equity groups, strategic buyers and portfolio companies to promote McGladrey's technology consulting services.
- Work closely with other regional McGladrey technology professionals to identify and support the post close technology needs within these clients. Â
Education: Â Â Minimum Bachelors Degree; Masters Degree in business or MBA
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science or accounting
- 10 or more years of related work experience of providing IT due diligence services to private equity groups and strategic buyers and managing IT technical consultants in these engagements
- Broad IT expertise including working knowledge of middle market financial and ERP systems, technology infrastructure trends, IT governance/management and IT internal controls.
- Strong communication, presentation, project management, and business development skills
- Strong writing, research and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment with varying deliverables and changing requirements
Â Personal Characteristics:
- The successful professional will have a strong sense of leadership
- A self starter
- 'Hands on', action -oriented
- A professional who leads by example
- Highly respected people leader
- Exceptional executive presence and professionalism which commands the respect of colleagues and subordinates
- High energy
- Results oriented
- Ability to inspire others to follow
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit
- A professional possessing the highest levels of professional and personal honestly, integrity and ethics
- The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel at least 50-60% of the time
Learn why McGladrey was named the ' Accounting/Due Diligence Firm of the Year' at the inaugural Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) New York Champion's Awards gala. Along with being recognized in the 'Middle-Market Deal of the Year: Between $25 million and $100 million' and 'Consumer and Retail Products Deal of the Year award categories.
Today, McGladrey is a respected industry force, with coast-to-coast offices and global resources that serve our clients' growing business needs. WeÂ share core values - a focus on respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence and stewardship - that remain true to our founding principles.
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.â¢
Location Street Address:
City: New York
Region: Full Time
Position Type: Experienced
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: No
Relocation Eligible: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: NEMC9899