General TermsThis website and its use is governed by the laws of the state of California and the United States. By using this website, you agree to resolve any claims against CBCJobs in the jurisdiction of United States District Court, Santa Ana, CA. Neither, CBCJobs, nor any of its associates can be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any losses or consequences resulting from using our website. Any resume submitted for a position on this website is accessible to the employer posting the position. Additionally, all submitted resumes get entered into a resume database, which is searchable and accessible to Employers for a fee, paid by credit card. CBCJobs actively monitors access to resumes to ensure that any unauthorized access is not permitted. All jobs are posted by independent employers. CBCJobs has no verification process for these employers. Please use your common sense and judgement when applying for jobs or communicating with prospective employers.
- All job listings must have appropriate title.
- Employers may not list any advertisements, home income opportunities or any other listing that is not a job.
- Any language that says not to click on the APPLY button or that applications through the APPLY button are not accepted is PROHIBITED.
- Any job listing deemed inappropriate by administration will be removed.
- Violations of our policy will result in your account being banned.
ResumesBy submitting your resume to us, you agree that your resume will be entered into our searchable resume database. All submitted resumes are entered into our resume database and are searchable by users with employer account. If you decide to make a public profile, your resume will be visible to everyone, including search engines. We do try to monitor employer accounts, however we cannot make any guarantees regarding the credibility or identity of employers viewing the resumes.
Some Important Tips To Use When Dealing With Prospective Employers
- Never give our your social security number to a prospective employer.
- Never provide credit card or bank numbers or monetary transaction of any sort.
- Be cautious when dealing with contacts outside of your own country.
- Do not provide any non-work related personal information (i.e. social security number, eye color, marital status, etc.) over the phone or online.